Sunday, March 21, 2010

Why Seven Six 2009?

Simply because it's the day that our lives changed forever. Janet and I were blessed on that day to bring our beautiful baby girls into the world at 8:12 and8:14Pm that evening.

Anna Blake and Samantha are blessings that we spent much time wondering if we would ever have. We spent many emotional days hearing that we weren't pregnant but on this day we had our dreams come true.

Now that we have this space we look forward to sharing stories, pictures, memories with our family and friends about our lives, their lives and everything we have to look forward to and be thankful for.

I have an ability
It’s pounding at my door.
Screaming for more.

In the world that owes you nothing
you give everything.
Everything.

And now I’m caught in between
but I can’t leave behind
the world I may never find.
So fly one time.
So fly one time.

- Ben Harper, Fly One Time

No comments:

Post a Comment